OK, so I’m TOTALLY behind in my blog posts and I know that Natalie and Brittni HATE it when I do this, but I’m going to do a huge update. You’re all tired of looking at these old posts anyway, aren’t you?
Hey Whitney, Mark loves "Dirty jobs" as well. He has Lee hooked on the Discovery channel. We have extremely basic cable. I noticed your ticker for your birthday, Brit will be 18 next Monday! Thirty was a great year for me, and it will be for you too!
4 comments:
Hey Whitney, Mark loves "Dirty jobs" as well. He has Lee hooked on the Discovery channel. We have extremely basic cable. I noticed your ticker for your birthday, Brit will be 18 next Monday! Thirty was a great year for me, and it will be for you too!
Hey I just thought I'd like you to know there's a town called "Dibble" in Oklahoma!
I guess I won't complain you are updating after all.
Thanks for catching me up on everything! I wondered what you guys have been up to.
Post a Comment