Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Final Adoption

I got to witness a beautiful event today! Hannah Julieann Bangart is officially my niece! Well, she already was from the second I heard about her, but it's all legal now! I kind of wish that they could have, in the same breath that they declared Lindsay and Keith her parents, declared me officially her favorite aunt. I want my name on some sort of paperwork. Could you take care of that Spencer?





What I loved about this whole experience is that Lindsay and Keith had to swear under oath that they loved this little girl and would take care of her. If I could avoid being held in contempt, I wanted to stand and swear that I KNOW THEY LOVE HER and I love her too! I think everyone should have the chance to swear in front of a judge that they will love and care for their children! Thank you Lindsay and Keith for letting me be a witness to one of the happiest days I've ever had!

I love Hannah!

2 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

That picture of Keith and Hannah is so precious!! It makes me teary-eyed!

Marci said...

I wanna sqeeze her cheeks!