. . . and the year before that Stella was a little baby (2004).
So this year is her first year of sort of understanding what Santa is. Elliot and I haven't quite discussed how to approach the Santa issue yet with our family, but I told Stella a little about what Santa does. I didn't want her to be afraid when we saw him, so we were talking about him all day. I told her that Santa was really nice, like a Grandpa. She was very excited when he came back from his break at the mall. She walked right up to him and sat on his lap and between poses for the pictures, she carried on a long conversation with him. I didn't hear what she was saying, but as she was coached, she asked for a baby sister.
2 comments:
What a cute picture. She looks like a little lady! It's fun to see them grow up and start accepting the funny man in the red suit.
Stella looks adorable!
Post a Comment