Monday, September 27, 2010

Uncle Larry - 1946-2010

Elliot's Uncle Larry Gregory passed away last Friday morning. He was the Fire Chief in Farmington, Utah for 16 years. I always liked Larry because I could see right through him trying to be all crotchety, when really he was just a sweet and loving man. I'm glad we got to visit him last year and that he got to meet Stella. I'm sure they would have been great friends. We'll miss Uncle Larry and his "the doctor told me not to buy any green banana's" response when you asked him how he was doing.

The only problem I have with his obituary is that it says he grew to maturity . . . now, I didn't know him very well, but honestly have any of the Gregory siblings matured yet?

Love you Uncle Larry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I BEG YOUR PARDON !@#$%^&**
Love, Barbara Jean GREGORY Dibble

kennan said...

that is correct... none of them have matured! maybe doug? i don't know.

sure wish you guys were coming up for the funeral. sniff sniif.

oh, and i think thats the best picture i have every seen of larry.