Lindsay, Grandma Anderson and I finally got around to taking the kids to Bass Pro because they always have the best Santa there. I just wish I would have taken a look at the pictures they were taking before we spent the time in line to see him. I guess Stella didn't care and Malcolm still doesn't even know he has hands, and the picture was free so it wasn't that big of a deal, but why can't people see that they are supposed to be taking pictures of people and not the sky?!?! It's a Santa picture for crying out loud, focus on Santa! You can barely see them!"Dear Santa, I want a trampoline like Anabelle's trampoline and a long skirt like my Mom. Some high heels like my Mom. And a ring that is my size. A mini slugbug so I can drive in it. A big teddy bear. And I want to see you. Love, Stella Dibble"
1 comment:
There is quite a lot of reindeer and red door in that Santa picture:) We did pictures there too, and my qualm was the fact that Santa was not smiling at all in the pictures. Not even a happy grin! They are free, so I guess you can't expect too much. Maybe Santa needs a pay raise.
Post a Comment