Corey gave an update a few days ago and said that Livi is doing great and even opened her eyes. She is doing so well that they are having a hard time keeping up with her sedation medication. That little lady wants to move! Corey gave some ridiculous comparison in her bilirubin levels . . . before it was 36.8 and now with the new liver it's 3.5. I don't know what that means, but she's doing well so obviously it's a good thing. That comparison is insane!Ryan gave an update yesterday and said that her skin is turning pink (instead of yellow) and though there are going to be set-backs and bumps in the road, she's doing really well. In fact, her liver is working so well that her other organs are having a hard time keeping up! So he asked that our prayers become specific for Little Livi's kidneys. Girl needs to pee.
I love praying for bodily functions. I never knew how much poop and pee could make me happy. Thank you, on behalf of Ryan & Corey, for praying for Alivia. What a miracle.
No comments:
Post a Comment