Saturday, December 31, 2011

McAllister/Anderson Christmas FHE

12/19/11 - This happened to be one of the busier days of the month starting with a doctor's appointment out in Peoria, taking the kids to Aunt Lindsay's so she could watch them while I went to Glendale to get my hair cut, coming back to Peoria to find Malcolm taking a 3-hour nap (Lindsay is a baby whisperer), hanging out at Lindsay's for several hours while she curled everyone's hair (she had already done Stella and was finishing Hannah) including mine which does not hold a curl and became very flat and ugly by the end of the day before we saw everyone, driving all the way back into Tempe to pick up dinner at Chick-fil-A and eat it before driving out to Mesa to Uncle David and Aunt Lora's for our annual McAllister/Anderson Family Home Evening (which we were an hour late for). The only thing we didn't do was what we had planned all day . . . Bass Pro Shop to visit Santa. We satisfied the kids by telling them that we'd take them the next day. And then we dashed their hopes again by not taking them the next day either. We eventually got around to it.

(Bailee, Mylee, Hannah, Stella, Brynlee . . . just missing the baby boys Malcolm and Stockton)

Anyway, a great time was had at the FHE, totally disappointed that I missed Martin's lesson, so happy I captured some serious chime playing, relieved that the kids didn't break anything, and stuffed to the gills with all of the delicious dessert and appetizers that were spread across the freshly polished countertops.

I missed his lesson, but I didn't miss this photo op. You can almost see his laser vision.

No comments: