So we went home and watched Singing In The Rain. Stella loved it. And she still got over her cold.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Singing In The Rain
Stella was sick for 3 days of the week before school got out for Christmas break (which is why she feels like she's had 3 weeks off . . . as do I). Anyway, the day I had to pick her up from school, I had already arranged for Grandma to watch Malcolm so I could do some Christmas errands and since Stella is the kind of kid that doesn't know she's supposed to act sick when she's sick, we went to Target instead of going straight home to bed. I'm on the crooked path to Mother of the Year.
It had been raining on and off all day long and Stella couldn't resist stepping in the puddles. She did ask first (uncommon) if she could splash in the puddles while I put the bags in the car (we were in the back parking lot, not any through traffic). It had been sprinkling when we got to the car and by the time I was done with the bags, it was pouring! Like Little House on the Prairie kind of rain.
So we went home and watched Singing In The Rain. Stella loved it. And she still got over her cold.
So we went home and watched Singing In The Rain. Stella loved it. And she still got over her cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just got caught up on your blog...loved it. Especially love that we have such similar kids - both in terms of age difference, gender, and sensitivity. Your little Malcolm sounds like a carbon copy of my kids at that age...so picky and sensitive! They mellow out thankfully around 4-6 months so hang in there! Hope you're getting some sleep.
Post a Comment