Monday, April 23, 2012

Malcolm is 7 Months Old!

WAIT! Time is going by way too fast! Malcolm is already 7 months old and next week I'll be doing his 8-month update. Here are some stats and things Mal has done during his 7th month in our family:

I thought Malcolm would even out around the 21 pound mark, but he continued to pack it on during his 7th month. I never weighed him at the end of March, but I'm pretty sure he was at least 23 pounds.

Malcolm has thighs that you could just bite.

Malcolm finally figured out how to roll from his back to his tummy. I actually missed it, but made him do it again right after. Malcolm can finally touch his toes . . . and they are amazing.

Malcolm is pretty confident in his sitting up abilities, so I finally let him sit up in the shopping cart. He loved being able to look around more and I tried my best not to barf every time he went in to lick the cart.

We started in on some baby food, all of which he loves after he gets past the first bite.

Malcolm absolutely LOVES his sister . . .
 
. . . even when she dresses him up like a princess. She can procure the best giggles and most excited spasms from our little man child.

He was a champ at his doctors appointment and only cried for 2 seconds when he got his shots.

Malcolm went to the gym with me for the first time and he cried A LOT.

Malcolm can wave his fingers like he's saying "hello" or "goodbye" but he doesn't know what it means yet. He gets pretty passionate about it sometimes.

Malcolm wore shoes for the first time. Kicked them right off.

Malcolm went to his first Spring Training baseball game with the whole Dibble family.

Malcolm is not acting like he interested in crawling yet, but he sure can break dance! He spins on his tummy and rolls around to get everything he wants.


Malcolm tried out the Johnny Jump Up swing and LOVED it! He and Stella had a dance party.

Malcolm still looks at everyone like they are weird . . . well, in this case, he'd be right.

P.S. We love him to pieces.

No comments: