Saturday, April 21, 2012

Some Stuff I Forgot

Elliot says he looks at my blog 3 times a day wondering if I've updated it and he's been seriously disappointed lately. My excuses: I just got a new smartphone and I've discovered Draw Something, Words With Friends, and Instagram. This takes up most of my time and besides working on pictures, I haven't even sat down at the computer to check my emails (I get those on my phone now too). But I miss my blog, so now I'm going to update it.

Back in February, my sister Lindsay came over with the girls (Hannah and Brynlee). Right after they got here, the school Nurse Kitty called and said that Stella was in the nurses room and had a fever. So I picked her up from school. She was indeed sick and did have a fever. So I tried to get her to take some Tylenol. It took 2 hours. Yes, 2 hours to get her to take medicine. It's aggravating really. Lindsay tried, I tried, Hannah even tried. The girl is stubborn friends.

Anyway, she was still sick, but she's the kind of kid who doesn't know that she's supposed to lay on the couch and sleep and watch movies when she's sick, so we jumped on the trampoline instead. This was my first time on the trampoline and I'm sure things aren't all connected in my brain anymore.

When Lindsay got on, she jumped just like my Mom with her feet barely leaving the tramp. It's been years since we've jumped, so it took a little bit to get used to it.


Lindsay did a flip and then we mostly made the girls sit on the side while we showed our tricks (I don't have any).


I make no excuse for Stella's outfit. She did this one all by herself.


The girls did cartwheels and Brynnie tried to break her neck.


Brynnie's long hair was full of static!


Hannah was doing some crazy dance . . .


. . so Lindsay was imitating her. We had a good time, the integrity of my bladder is intact, and Stella got some new medicine that she took a little easier (not much).

2 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

That's some great form right there! How come there are no pictures of you and your cartwheel?

Whitney said...

There are few that would recognize or even categorize what I do as a "cartwheel." It's more of a "throw-yourself-to-the-ground-in-a-giant-heap" sort of move than a cartwheel. I've been perfecting it for 34 years.