Monday, April 30, 2012

Random April Stuff

I made a mistake in deciding which smart phone to get. I should have gotten a better camera and not cared about the skype thing. Oh well, this just means that most of my blog pictures are crappy because I use that camera all the time! Here are some of them from April.

I love it when Elliot cooks. He did these gyros that were, holy crap, so incredibly delicious! I'm not kidding. So good that I took a picture of it.

Malcolm loves Stella (that's also my Instagram name).

Also another Elliot discovery is our new spice rack.  He's pretty excited about it.

I started making my own baby food.  Here's yellow squash and spinach.  Yummy.  Malcolm loves it and it's even good to me because I know exactly what is in it.

Malcolm likes to help with the laundry.

I'm growing my hair out.  I hate it.

Elliot falls asleep almost immediately when he sits down.

Stella officially has big girl teeth.  Still very proud of them.

Malcolm loves his little pony for about one short ride, then he will do anything to dismount.

Bouncing is tiring business.

See, Malcolm loves homemade baby food.

Stella found a new little pet.

I finally helped in Stella's 2nd grade classroom.  I need to be better about doing that.

The Dibble family finally agreed to sing in sacrament meeting.  I've refused for the last several years as my bff asked several times (she was the music person in the Ward), but since she moved I decided to accept as payback for moving.

You can't really read the plate very well, but it says CPTNMAL (pretty sure he's a Firefly fan, as am I).

Oh, it looks like I went back to the gym in April.  That didn't last long.  Malcolm hated the gym.

Big stinky poopy.  And baby butt crack.

I can't remember why they all came, but lots of my cousins were in town in April and we all got together.  If you'll notice, they are all on their phones.

Stella got to play with her cousin too.

And Malcolm got to play with his cousin too.

Who wouldn't love being woken up with a punch to the face?

Such a good sister.

No comments: