Thursday, May 31, 2012

Some May Stuff Too

I should empty my phone pictures more often so I don't forget about these:

I love Grandma Sycamore's bread.  It's like candy.

You can tell in this picture that I love that Grandma Sycamore's bread a little too much.  But lets focus on that tubba-bubba getting his 2nd haircut.  He's so cute.

This little Hannah loves shopping.

Malcolm thinks I'm funny.

Eyelashes.

Cuddling with me babies.

A May birthday girl Claire.

Strange.

Malcolm longs to go outside.  He eventually did just drop himself off the doorstep.

Batman will never show his identity.

She is not soft with him.

What, she's not.

Birthday boy Uncle Adam.

I got to see what it was like to have a toddler and a baby out in public.  Harder than I thought, but thankfully we had a monkey backpack.

I don't have to wait for Christmas anymore.

Malcolm unplugged it, it is only right that he helps fix it.

No comments: