Happy 11th Birthday to my gorgeous niece ALECIA! I had the privilege of living with my sister Marci and my brother-in-law Bill and the kids (Kayla, Karl, and Alecia . . . I missed Alex by just 11 months) after I graduated from Ricks College in 1998, before I moved to Arizona. I loved my time with the kids and Alecia was especially cuddly! I remember one of the last nights I lived with them, the kids were all trying to brush their teeth at the same time before going to bed, and little 3 1/2 year old Alecia comes running out of the bathroom crying, trying to tell us what was happening. We couldn’t understand her, but eventually we got out of her that Karl pushed her while she was on the stool, and then she ended it by saying, “And now I’m never going to brush my teeth again!” That’s a gem I quote in my frustrations too! Happy Birthday my gorgeous girl!
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Happy Birthday Alecia!
Happy 11th Birthday to my gorgeous niece ALECIA! I had the privilege of living with my sister Marci and my brother-in-law Bill and the kids (Kayla, Karl, and Alecia . . . I missed Alex by just 11 months) after I graduated from Ricks College in 1998, before I moved to Arizona. I loved my time with the kids and Alecia was especially cuddly! I remember one of the last nights I lived with them, the kids were all trying to brush their teeth at the same time before going to bed, and little 3 1/2 year old Alecia comes running out of the bathroom crying, trying to tell us what was happening. We couldn’t understand her, but eventually we got out of her that Karl pushed her while she was on the stool, and then she ended it by saying, “And now I’m never going to brush my teeth again!” That’s a gem I quote in my frustrations too! Happy Birthday my gorgeous girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment