Look at my CORN! It self-pollinated . . . well, I guess Stella and the other kids whacking it with the golf clubs may have helped some . . . great! . . . now I have to repent for all of the yelling I did at them!
Your garden looks fantastic! Well done! And good for Stella for not pulling everything out of your garden early. Honestly, I'm really impressed she didn't...I mean, not that she's bad or anything, but like I thought she might and then that would send you into an even bigger breakdown and then.....you get my point. So a pat on the tushy to both of you!
Oh Stella DID pull stuff out! There is one stalk of corn missing as well as a few peppers and some carrots. She tried really hard to get rid of the zucchini and squash, but they are like Audrey 2. She already got a pat on the tushy . . . only it was more like a spank . . . I know, I know Nat . . . I'm raising a daughter not a garden.
3 comments:
Your garden looks fantastic! Well done! And good for Stella for not pulling everything out of your garden early. Honestly, I'm really impressed she didn't...I mean, not that she's bad or anything, but like I thought she might and then that would send you into an even bigger breakdown and then.....you get my point. So a pat on the tushy to both of you!
Oh Stella DID pull stuff out! There is one stalk of corn missing as well as a few peppers and some carrots. She tried really hard to get rid of the zucchini and squash, but they are like Audrey 2. She already got a pat on the tushy . . . only it was more like a spank . . . I know, I know Nat . . . I'm raising a daughter not a garden.
Wow Whit! Your garden really looks great. I hope you get some more really yummy veggies!
Post a Comment