Elliot was able to baptize Azia yesterday afternoon. On the way to the baptism, Stella and I had a little discussion about what baptism is. Elliot and Azia were both suited, of course, with those flattering white jump suits. Right before Elliot was to say the prayer, Stella said (not very loud), “Is Daddy wearing his jammies?”
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Random Stella
The other day we invited Anabelle to come and play at our house for a while until we were to eat dinner at her house that evening. For some reason, Stella thinks that she needs to show off and be a heathen when Anabelle is around. I was in my office when Anabelle came in and said, “Whitney, Stella is throwing all the cookies.” Hummm, I thought to myself . . . we don’t have any cookies in the house. So I got up to find Stella standing on the counter with my bucket of white flour opened and she was throwing heaping handfuls of it into the air and all over the dining room and herself! I don’t have a picture for documentation because I was pretty upset at the time.
Elliot was able to baptize Azia yesterday afternoon. On the way to the baptism, Stella and I had a little discussion about what baptism is. Elliot and Azia were both suited, of course, with those flattering white jump suits. Right before Elliot was to say the prayer, Stella said (not very loud), “Is Daddy wearing his jammies?”
After a year and a half of never having to change Stella’s diaper during church and no emergencies from nursery, for some reason, the nursery workers have been bringing Stella to me several times on Sundays. Phantom poops (stinky gas), real poops, saggy wet diapers, and a bleeding forehead is what we get now. Stella was climbing on the tables in the nursery today and when one of the workers reached out to get her down, Stella thought that was her cue to jump into her harms. Her forehead bashed into Sister Morgan’s teeth and the chaos began. All of the sudden I hear my name frantically whispered in Relief Society as I was about to stand to bear my testimony (the Spirit works the opposite way with me). I went into the bathroom to see Stella transitioning from her real cry to her fake “I still want more attention” cry. She was perfectly fine with a little cut on her head and quite honestly, just wanted to see the bloody paper towel. Sister Morgan’s teeth were still in tact when we went back to the nursery to apologize. You can see the little cut in her hairline. She's already forgotten where her owie is.
Elliot was able to baptize Azia yesterday afternoon. On the way to the baptism, Stella and I had a little discussion about what baptism is. Elliot and Azia were both suited, of course, with those flattering white jump suits. Right before Elliot was to say the prayer, Stella said (not very loud), “Is Daddy wearing his jammies?”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a dream Saturday night that Stella had owies all over her face! I can tell the future! Tell those darn nursery people to stop abusing my baby!
Post a Comment