I don't know if they are doing this on purpose, but our friends have a NEW BABY and now they have NEW KITTENS . . . two things Stella can absolutely not resist! If you want her over at your house all the time, all you have to do is ask. Geez.

So Daisy had 3 little kittens that Stella has named Flower, Tulip, and Max (even though they aren't our kittens, she thinks she gets to name them). Daisy had them during church, so we went to visit right after church.
EMILY: "Look Stella, Daisy is a Mommy now!"
STELLA: "When did Daisy get married?"
OK, I know how I answered her. But I'm curious to know how you would answer that question. Bring it.
7 comments:
Animal don't get married, but peolpe do.
Since she is a 5-year-old, I must also add that there will inevitably be a "WHY?" after your first answer. So keep going.
I would've said,
"Cause Daisy is sort of a floozy. We don't wanna end up like her."
Just kidding. I have no idea what I would've said. (:
I have NO idea what to say. I have been brainstorming for the past day & I am clueless...please, give up your secret.
"I guess she got married while we weren't looking - I can't believe she didn't invite us!!"
I am proud that Stella named one of them after my Max - ha ha! :)
SO what did you tell her???
Daisy was raped.
Just kidding! I traumatize Stella in other ways. I just told her that animals don't get married. Why? I don't know. She was ok with that.
Post a Comment