Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Easter

Just because she knows the Easter Bunny is a hoax, doesn't mean she doesn't like the hunt for the Easter Eggs!

Stella's 1st love . . . her own reflection. Stella's 2nd love . . . babies.

Stella's 3rd love . . . being a barnicle.

Stella's 4th love . . . animals. We can't break her of it.

Stella's 5th love . . . flying!

(I didn't get my request in early enough for Elliot's tie to be a Springtime fun one)

Hope you had a Happy Easter!

5 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

LOVE, LOVE your dress. I think I have that same cardigan, where did you get the dress so we can match? It's okay, I'm moving, and then I can think of you when I wear it. Adorable pics! You should have given a shout out for the tie, Adam has the cutest bright orange paisely tie that would have matched you and Stella.

Whitney said...

Thank you. Dress=Ross, Cardigan=Old Navy. Oh, I had a tie picked out, but I didn't place it in the rotation in time.

Nate and Robin said...

You are looking amazing. I love Stella dress. Easter is so fun! It's a great way to bring in the spring.

Natty said...

What a darling family! I totally cheated my kids out of Easter outfits this year, I used Conference as an excuse.

Steve and Steph said...

what a CUTE photo...you guys looks so cute and ready for spring!!!