Monday, April 26, 2010

Growing Up and Moving OUT . . . no IN!

I've been trying to get Stella to take a shower instead of a bath for quite a while. She hates the sprinkling of water on her head in the bath, but loves it in a swimming pool. I don't get it.

Anyway, the other day she finally agreed to take a shower if I let her do it in my bathroom. She LOVED it! I thought this might make bath time shorter, but she's like me and loves the serenity of the shower.

After said shower, I asked her to get dressed. She usually does this in her bedroom, but she retrieved her pajamas and took them back to my bathroom to dress. Next time I checked on her, she had her brushes, combs, handheld mirror, toothpaste and toothbrush moved into my bathroom and she'd rearranged all of my stuff on the counter to her liking.

She's decided that my bathroom is now her bathroom and that Daddy and Mommy need to move out.

1 comment:

Natty said...

I love this girl & I haven't even met her yet!