This is the way to do Easter Eggs. There is no horrific vinegar smell. By the way, this is Stella's FIRST time coloring Easter eggs. GASP! I know, she's almost 6.
Smart, Whit, VERY smart. I find myself yelling at my kids every time we color eggs - I don't think that makes it as fun for them! Maybe waiting until 6 is a good idea! That way spilling is a lot less likely!
I learned a trick this year that made the whole Easter egg dying tons more manageable - even for my insane 2 year old. Put the egg inside a whisk. Then the egg doesn't get dropped in the dye and broken. Aaron loved dipping his egg all on his own!
4 comments:
The eggs turned out to be beautiful! This is the first year we did not dye eggs. Times are changing.
Smart, Whit, VERY smart. I find myself yelling at my kids every time we color eggs - I don't think that makes it as fun for them! Maybe waiting until 6 is a good idea! That way spilling is a lot less likely!
My four-year-olds haven't done it either...does that mean I can wait another two more years before the parent police will come after me?
I learned a trick this year that made the whole Easter egg dying tons more manageable - even for my insane 2 year old. Put the egg inside a whisk. Then the egg doesn't get dropped in the dye and broken. Aaron loved dipping his egg all on his own!
Post a Comment