We found this brilliant video a while ago, and we showed it to everyone we know!! It is absolutely hilarious! Then, one of my primary kids (a 4 year old) who lives up the street from us said, "I know where you live" and I couldn't help but respond with "Well, I know your license plate number!" Of course he didn't get it, but Jon was there to laugh with me!
I love these! I met the guys who make these once in Provo and they are hilarious...they just finished episode 4 (I personally think that the first three are the best) but I hope you youtube all of them. They're great!
5 comments:
Tears of laughter are streaming down my cheeks. That is a gem!
We found this brilliant video a while ago, and we showed it to everyone we know!! It is absolutely hilarious!
Then, one of my primary kids (a 4 year old) who lives up the street from us said, "I know where you live"
and I couldn't help but respond with "Well, I know your license plate number!"
Of course he didn't get it, but Jon was there to laugh with me!
I love these! I met the guys who make these once in Provo and they are hilarious...they just finished episode 4 (I personally think that the first three are the best) but I hope you youtube all of them. They're great!
Love this! We watched it late at night, which probably added to the hilariousness of it. Thanks for posting so I could have a good laugh again.
We just discovered this a few days ago!! We LOVE it!!
Post a Comment