Thursday, March 31, 2011
Spring Training Baseball
We love it when Daddy takes some time off during Spring Break (March 14-18) so we can sweat our living guts out to watch an afternoon Spring Training Baseball game. We watched the Arizona Diamondbacks play the Los Angeles Angels at the new Salt River Fields Spring Training facility in Scottsdale.
We always sit on the lawn and Stella lasts almost 3 innings before we have to start getting creative with our entertainment and she starts getting creative with her shading techniques.
I brought snacks and games and stuff for her to draw on and we made it to the 7th inning without Stella crashing into any innocent lawn baseball fans as she rolled and cartwheeled down the hill. Can't tell you who won the game, but we won some time as a family and some ice cream at Sugar Bowl and we love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That always looks like so much fun, but Jon and I have never gone - we will have to plan a day sometime!
Spring training is the best! I must say by the 7th inning though Im with Stella, rolling down hills and asking for more hot dogs and popcorn! And how cute are you in a hat! I say VERY cute!
And I like your pregnant pic too (:
Post a Comment