Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stella-Looney

Stella woke up so incredibly CRAZY this morning and has not stopped TALKING or moving since! By the time we were done with breakfast, my eyes were bulging out of my head with all of her CONSTANT CHATTER so I told her to go outside and run 400 laps around the grass. Dad shortened it to 6 laps . . .

. . . but she did 20.

5 comments:

Pianamama said...

As always, love reading thru your posts. You're awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that girl!! Look at her form! I miss her. Grandma Dib

Kim Anderson said...

I don't believe what I just saw...a grinning runner! When you discover what propels Stella, make sure you bottle it and sell it.

Malori said...

I love this story!! When I was growing up my little brother would get like that and our house was built in a giant circle - so we would make him do laps all the time!!!! It sure works!!!!

The Robinsons said...

My kids act like that EVERY NIGHT when I am making dinner. They are getting really good at Jumping Jacks, sit-ups and push ups :) (We don't have a backyard at the moment.)