Now I have pictures of them and no pile. Until Monday, of course.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Writing From Kindergarten
Piles and piles and piles of paper! I had no idea how much stuff kids would bring home from school as well as the fact that Stella writes on EVERY piece of paper in our house. I didn't have a plan to organize this volume of paperwork that would be coming into my home each day, so it has just piled up since the beginning of Kindergarten in 2009 and now she's halfway through 1st Grade! Sure, some of them made it into the recycle bin, some were quickly retrieved from the recycle bin by Stella, and then made it back into the pile. I finally had the desire to go through the pile (while Stella was sleeping so that the recycle could be emptied before she awoke). I found some gems:
"I really want to be a sister because my mother wants me to be a big girl, Love Stella"
"Clark, I am really sorry that you broke your arm. I am bringing you a letter like you bringed me a letter on my mom's phone. Bye Bye." Along with a heart with "Stella & Clark" and permission on the top for him to draw on the back of the paper.
"Dad is handsome. Dad is brilliant. Dad is funny. Dad loves us. Dad is the best." It's true.
I LOVE this one. I was so impressed with my little girl's faith that she knows that Jesus is there with her even though she can't see him. Then she told me she just didn't finish drawing him.
Now I have pictures of them and no pile. Until Monday, of course.
Now I have pictures of them and no pile. Until Monday, of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are absolutely darling! I love reading things that little kids write...but I especially love the "Stella and Clark" in the heart! So cute!
Post a Comment