Keith called me last night about 2 hours after Lindsay had completed her catheter. He said she was in some pain and they were going to give her morphine for that. The individual who read the catheter indicated that both the Left ventricle and the aorta were the same size, looking good and couldn't see why the switch couldn't be done. Them's encouraging words for her as she wants this procedure done so badly. She had an MRI about 7 pm and has to be back to the hospital this morning at 9:30 for an Echocardiogram.
Thank you everyone for your prayers in her behalf. All the test results go before the Board at the hospital this morning who will determine if her heart is ready for the transposition switch. Keith or Lindsay will be calling here immediately after they find out themselves.
This is a very delicate procedure. We don't know how long it will take for surgery but we do know that she will have to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks. Surgery is scheduled for Nov. 2. Send so much love and appreciation for this great family. We know you are praying for her and Lindsay knows great blessings and miracles happen.
Love you all so very much. I can tell you that I'm not sleeping; I could have been sending this message at 3:30 this morning. My heart is heavy, I'll admit I'm apprehensive, but know Heavenly Father knows our hearts, and we know she is in His hands.
MOM, lobely dotter, Favorite Aunti, aka Jeanette
No comments:
Post a Comment