Saturday, November 25, 2006

Post-Thanksgiving Festivities – Part II

Stella took a great nap before we went to Uncle David’s and Aunt Lora’s house . . . mansion . . . resort . . . it’s pretty big. It was dark when we arrived and their new house is in a neighborhood where they are still building houses. When we drove into the cul-de-sac, I asked if their house was the first or the second . . . and then I realized that they were connected! It’s absolutely beautiful . . . although highly stressful to go into because Stella touches everything! Elliot’s blood pressure just went up! We got a tour, but I’m not sure we saw the whole thing because we only had one night.

Elliot, Scott Dunkley & UD

It was fun to see my cousins Spencer and Susie and their 3 girls (Sydney, Addi, and baby Lily – but I didn’t get a picture of them). . .

Kyra

Stephanie

. . . Scott and Stephanie and Tanner (whom I only saw for 2 seconds during dinner) and Kyra who immediately took Stella to play Barbies . . .

Kendal & Scott McAllister

Stella & Kendal

Spencer & Martin (after the back flip)

. . . and Scott and Stacy and Corbin and Lauren. Scott and Stacy only live in Mesa, but we never see them . . . same with Martin and Kendal.

Doug and Erica and their 3 boys (Chase, Trey, and Ben) showed up and SURPRISE! Erica is pregnant with a baby girl and due in April! We seriously need more communication in this family.

Ben

Chase & Trey

My Mom came with Keith and Lindsay and, once again, Lindsay looks fabulous!

Lindsay, Mom, & Keith watching Martin do a back flip off of the rocks

Mommy

Elliot & Stella

We ate dinner, at dessert, and watched the McAllister movie that Maeser made for the reunion this year and then the boys went swimming. Next time we’ll plan better to get the kids together to play at the park or something. I don’t see enough of my cousins.

No comments: