Our ward missionaries put on a Fall Festival for the ward at the end of September. Stella totally cheated in some of the games and loved to get her face painted! Elliot and I did the bobbing for apples. After we were done, my friend reminded us how many kids and other people had been bobbing for apples during the evening . . . thanks for the disgusting reminder Myra. Mike didn't quite capture the tie between us, but it was a fun activity! Jason Harms won the jalepeno eating contest and all I can say is that I'm just very grateful that Elliot didn't participate. Stella, Bailey and Justin (and a few others) danced, and Stella was obsessed with the fact that her and Bailey had the same shoes.

4 comments:
I love Stella's break-dancing routine. I could tell she was pointing at the shoes saying, "same, same!" I love her
At first I thought she was bossing Bailey around and saying, "Get over here right now!" (like I say to her), but then I realized she was saying, "same, same!"
THe girls dancing was so cute! And I need to find out your sectret for Emily actually allowing you to photograph her and smile. Every time I try I get the hand in the lense, she treats me like the paparazzi.
We just realized that as BFF's we have like 1 picture of us together. It was for historical purposes.
Post a Comment