Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Anniversary to US!

Happy Anniversary to US! Elliot and I are celebrating 8 blissful years of marriage today! I love you so much Elliot Dibble!

6 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Annie said...

Happy Anniversary! :) You two are so cute!

Fosburgh Family said...

YEAH 8 years of bliss what is the recipe for that? congrats guys I am so happy for you both!

Whitney said...

Elliot would probably say it's only been about 4 to 5 years of actual "bliss," (and none of them were consecutive) but who's counting?

Rebecca said...

You should write a book about your perfect marriage. I know we could all learn a thing or two from you!

***LIZ*** said...

Congrats! 4 or 5 years, that's the majority I think it is perfectly acceptable to round up, what does Elizabeth Bennet say, in cases like these it's unforgivable to have a good memory? OR something like that...