Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mom's Group

We had a Mom's Group at our house today. I made some sugar cookies for the kids to decorate and they made a splendid mess, but I think they had fun doing it!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey I miss the Evergreen Mom's Group! I'm in charge of the NOrman 4th Ward's Mom's Group and we had ours today at the park. I would have loved one of your sugar cookies! Yum Yum!

The Earls said...

I agree with Rebecca, I miss Evergreen playgroup! Our St. John's Branch is fun, but we're limited in numbers. Looks like you're getting tons to come. That's great! I guess I just had to leave to get the flocks to come. j/k

Fosburgh Family said...

That was a fun playgroup whitney thanks for hosting and letting Stellas room get trashed! And like always your cookies were YUMMY!

Whitney said...

Thank Safeway for the yummy cookies. And thank Kimmie for the flock of people coming! I don't think anyone knew about it until 9:00 yesterday morning! . . . Crystal, you silly-billy, tons of people came when you were in charge . . . I think that they look so populated now because we don't have them every week anymore. I'm glad you and Rebecca have started the fun in your new wards!

The Robinsons said...

I love the pictures! I think Casey is stuffing his face in every picture! Thanks for hosting...and letting the kids trash the house!

CJ said...

Were those Dibblicious sugar cookies? MMMMMmmmmmmm. Whitney you are a sweetheart. It's been humbling to realize that I am mortal. Not that I like it though. You are an awesome mom and you always seem so cheerful about everything. Thank you for that!!

***LIZ*** said...

I am sad that I missed such a fun time. And now I want some sugar cookies.