I know that I post these sorts of pictures all the time, but it never gets old for me because we always suck in new people who add a little spice to our challenge. We had Mike & Mari Ashby, Clint & Cassidy Bills, Steve & Stephanie Barrus (and Cooper), and Jared & Heather Austin over on Friday and here are the results of the ball challenge:
If anyone has forgotten the rules, here they are:
1. You have to balance on the ball without touching the ground with your feet or hands.
2. When you inevitably fall, you cannot fall gracefully (which is why there are so many bum pictures).
Our guests added a little extra to our game by trying to flip from bum to stomach. Mari is always keeping the game interesting as she and Mike are our most frequent ball challengers.
And now that I'm an updating fool tonight, I've realized that I forgot to post pictures of the last ball challenge that we had in March with some friends, so here they are:

Annie Vincent

Brooke Cook

Bryan Perkinson was the second of our Ball Challenge injuries so far.

Jack Vincent

Elliot

Caleb Cook was loving the loves from Whitney Perkinson

Gabi Vincent . . . so cute and totally relaxed!

Jim Cook with a near head injury.

Whitney Perkinson got really competitive on her second turn after I totally beat everyone's time.

Tyler Cook

Stella is actually pretty good on the smaller ball.

Jack and Annie already had practice balancing because in her family they can kneel on the ball for over 8 minutes . . . we don't have that kind of time.

Whitney and Bryan Perkinson tried the mounting approach unsuccessfully.
If anyone is ever hurting for games to play when they have people over, this one totally breaks the ice because everyone looks like a fool on the ball!
4 comments:
What a great core exercise and challenge. Mari is awesome, she is always up for something new! The Vincents are impressive if they can stay up that long...
Thanks for having us over! It was so fun! This game is so funny! I love that you do it!
Brooke
Mary is awesome for doing the flip from bum to tummy! Way to go!
Brooke
That looks like tons of fun! I couldn't tell who half of the bums belonged to.
Post a Comment