. . . or maybe not. Here's the update on
Project: Abyss from a while ago. I was supposed to have the room clean by 6:00 on Friday night. It didn't get completely clean, but most of the stuff was off of the floor (put on my desk) and Elliot even says that he can breathe in there now.
It doesn't matter anyway because we didn't even need to use that room on Friday! ELLIOT TRICKED ME! We added wireless internet to our home and our guests just sat on the couch in the living room. It's only a matter of time before the path to the computer narrows and Elliot's breathing becomes labored, thus unhatching my evil plans to take over the whole house!

BEFORE I was tricked into starting to clean my room.

AFTER I put a few focused minutes into cleaning the room (mostly on Friday afternoon). We can actually open both doors!
Here's what I was doing instead of cleaning all week!

9 comments:
You did a great jog organizing the room! Even if it ended up on the desk, it still looks more organized.
Who are all the bows for? They are so cute!
I meant job...oops.
Wow, I love all the bows and headbands! I can't believe you made so many!
I think that your time was wisely spent making those headbands and bows. They are a complete necessity to any baby girls wardrobe and I know they are truly appreciated. Now get to work on Hannah's. I mean...maybe we could get together sometime and make them together and stuff....
Well done on the room. I actually feel myself breathing better too!! Fancy that!
The bows on the "I" are for Isabella, Lindsay's niece that will be born in a month or so. The bows on the "T" are for my little niece Tatem. And the white bows were for Emily's niece Sydney who was blessed in church a week ago. I think I counted 48 bows/headbands before I started giving them away. I make such a mess.
I was beginning to wonder if you had completed Project Abyss. i hadn't received any airline tickets for me to flt down and be a maid for you so i guessed that the cleaning went alright. Bravo on the bows! They are so very cute. Makes me wish I had a little girl to make some for. Oh, my nieces will be spoiled!!
Hey, I am very impressed boy how much you were able to get done in your computer room!! Looks good to me!! I love the bows you did, they are sooo cute!
Tatem LOVES her bows! She picks a new one out every day. She said she would like to continue picking out NEW ones every day...so we're going to need some new bows over here - stat! She specifically asked for a red and white bow. (She's a wolverine fan, I guess!)
Done! And how bout green, yellow, pink, and blue ones? Do you think lil' Tater will like those?
Post a Comment