When Elliot's parents got married (almost 35 years ago), they moved from Utah all the way down here to Arizona. ALL of both of their siblings still live in Utah so it's fairly easy to visit them when we go there. I do love it when they come to Arizona for a vacation though because we get to pay more attention to individual families! Aunt Ruth and Seth (Stella's new prince) and Brett participated in our Ball Challenge when they were here:
Just so you know, we've never been invited to participate in the ball challenge. I'm a smiggin offended....and now over it. I love Stella and Elliot's faces at Sugar Bowl!!! So funny!
I am impressed, how many people can say that their bishop can do a handstand. Hey, maybe that's the key to getting ward activity up? I smell a talent for the ward talent show!!!
4 comments:
I feel so out of it...what's the ball challenge..looks funny whatever it is!
Just so you know, we've never been invited to participate in the ball challenge. I'm a smiggin offended....and now over it. I love Stella and Elliot's faces at Sugar Bowl!!! So funny!
Also, did Mother Dibble get her hair cut? It's cute!
I am impressed, how many people can say that their bishop can do a handstand. Hey, maybe that's the key to getting ward activity up? I smell a talent for the ward talent show!!!
Post a Comment