Sunday, April 27, 2008

Of course . . .

Of course I would be a Disney character that is sleeping . . . Elliot will love this one.

You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Maleficent and durn proud of it. 8^)

Anne Bennion said...

Okay, in a house full of boys, I was just dying for a little princess! Guess I will just have to be the princess now. I'm cinderella!

Shellee said...

Ooooo! I fell so exotic now! I am Jasmine... kind of fits me I think. I just wish that I had her waistline!