Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Tatem!

My sissy is finally a MOMMY! Natalie and Ian had their little baby girl this afternoon!

Tatem Jane was 5 pounds 12 ounces and she's so cute! I love her so much! I can't wait to kiss that tiny little angel! Congratulations! (Miles tells me that she's already like her mother . . . LOUD!)

6 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

I knew it!! I knew she'd be loud! I mean that first picture says is all!

The Earls said...

Yeah! I'm glad Nat & Ian are finally parents!!! They're gonna be great. What a tiny girl for being overdue. Congrats!

Kyle said...

Look at all of her hair..what a cute baby and Natalie looks great!
I love looking at your blog..I put a link on mine for your blog..hope you don't mind :)

Kyle said...

Hey Whitney...I am so glad that we are blogging friends now! Where are you guys living? Where is Elliot working (or is he in school)? Whats new?

Jim and Brooke said...

Wow! You are so blessed to have so many new babies in your family! They are all so cute! Congrats to all!
love,
Brooke

Anonymous said...

I love the baby pics. they are all too cute, congradulations on all the new additions to the fam.