Wednesday, November 12, 2008

8 Things Tag (from Kyle B.)

8 Favorite Shows...

1. Little House on the Prairie
2. The Office
3. Dancing With The Stars
4. Alias (first 2 seasons only)
5. 24 (but it's getting old)
6. Scrubs
7. Friends
8. Law & Order

8 things I did yesterday..

1. made bows
2. modge podged #10 cannery cans with scrapbook paper for the nursery
3. painted with Stella
4. cleaned up the huge mess Stella made with paint
5. showered AND fixed my hair
6. checked everyone's blogs 9 times (per hour)
7. took family pictures of the Holden family
8. cracked up as I was looking at the pictures of the little poses the Holden girls did

8 Things to Look forward to...

1. My birthday
2. Twilight (holy crap, did it take forever to get below 30 days and now all of the sudden there is only 8 days left!)
3. Getting my fingerprints done
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Having more children
7. Stella being excited when I pick her up from preschool
8. Elliot coming home from work

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Sonic
2. Olive Garden
3. Cafe Rio
4. Outback
5. Logan's
6. Landmark
7. Buono's Pizza
8. Taco Bell (just lately)

8 Things on my Wish List...

1. A fat new camera
2. Babies
3. Weight Loss
4. The house addition
5. New clothes
6. Elliot to not be stressed
7. Stella to think that I'm the best Mom ever
8. to get all of my projects done.

8 people I tag...

1. Clarissa F.
2. Kayla S.
3. Bethany D.
4. Candice P.
5. Amber A.
6. Amy R. (the Asian's wife)
7. Rebecca H.
8. Lisa F.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

I love the wish list! I want a fat new camera too. Where is Buouno's pizza...never been there but I trust your recommendation since I pretty much love the other restaurants :)

Kyle said...

Are you guys thinking of adoption or in the process...I noticed your links on the sidebar and I was just curious.

The Crazy Holdens said...

I can not wait to see the pictures you took!!!