Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight with Xan (Friday Morn)

BEFORE TWILIGHT . . .
And let me tell you, I was pretty giddy.



AFTER TWILIGHT . . .

I was still undecided until about 15 minutes after watching it, but the verdict is I LIKED IT A LOT! Can't stop thinking about it, can't wait to watch it again.

5 comments:

Kyle said...

I liked the movie also!
Love the pics!

Anne Bennion said...

I liked the movie a bunch and am trying to figure out ways to watch it again, and again.

CJ said...

I checked to see when it would be out on DVD, April 2009. Then I can watch it every day if I want!!:) Also, the news today confirmed that the actors have all signed on for the sequel, oh happy day!!!!!!

Annie said...

Glad you liked it! I liked it too. :) I see you went with Xan...fun!

Sarah said...

Hey Whitney! How are you? Long time no talk. I agree with you 100% on the Twilight movie:) Hope it's ok I'm checking out your blog. I found it through Shelley's. I'd love to keep in touch! Hope all is well!