I know voting day is tomorrow, but we need some votes TODAY! My sister
Lindsay (come on, you all know her because you stalk her blog) has been in the hospital all weekend due to some pregnancy complications. I just got an update that the baby may be born today (she's only 28 weeks).

Now, I've told this sweet baby girl that I'm excited to meet her, but I'm in no mood to entertain her arrival today! Lindsay and Baby Bangart (and the rest of the family) need your prayers right now! Please pray for my baby sister and that sweet baby girl!
6 comments:
you've all got my vote and prayers. Hope all goes well. Good luck and keep us posted.
Corey :)
Whitney...seriously, how can you make serious situations so funny...let's hand out sometime!
Anyway, she has my vote, I mean prayer...
oops, when I said "hand out" I meant hang out...I'm tired!
I'm praying!!!!
Just read her blog about it. We're praying our guts out!
She is in our thoughts and prayers! We hope everything goes well for your sister and her sweet baby girl. We've been there, done that...it reminds you that every day a baby gets is precious.
Post a Comment