Halloween is probably my least favorite holiday . . . besides the ones that just come around that I forget about (Columbus Day) when I really need to send something in the mail and the mailman doesn't come. I hate that.

Our ward Trunk-Or-Treat was last week and I must say that the Whoopie-Cushion was my favorite costume.

Stella refused to be a witch like we'd planned all year, and insisted on wearing her tattered Ariel wedding dress.

And then there was the crazy lady that was attacked by an Obama supporter . . .

Our only Halloween visitors were Joe (Headless Horseman), Sammy (Spiderman), and Clark (Cowboy), but we didn't have any candy for them.
I forced Stella to wear her most intact princess dress for her preschool party and Halloween night. She is Princess Rosella from The Island Princess (Barbie). We went to my cousin's neighborhood carnival.

I tried to do her hair really cute.

Maeser's (my cousin) daughter Bailee, Stella, and Scott's (my other cousin) daughter Lauren.
Scott and Elliot took the girls (Lauren and Stella) around to the houses to Trick-Or-Treat, but we didn't bring Stella's pumpkin basket (on purpose), so we didn't get any extra candy. I stayed back at the house with Stacy to hand out candy. Some people get so serious about Halloween.
5 comments:
Stella's hair is super beautiful! She looks darling in her costume,too.
Sorry about your feet, I hope they feel better now!
What!? No candy? What's the point? As always, Stella makes such a pretty princess. Her hair looks way cute.
You don't like Halloween? What? I love it! Anyway, Stella looks gorgeous in all of her costumes!
I really liked Stella's hair too.
I loved Emily's costume and her boy's costumes were awesome (especially Joe's).
I'm with you on the candy though, Watching your kids get high on sugar is not fun and the sugar fall is even worse.
Oh my gosh, Stella's hair is AWESOME! How did you do that?! I love it!
Post a Comment