Hey, Whittney, when is your birthday? Isn't it around this time of year? Did I miss it? Or is it coming up. Either way, I'm a terrible friend because I can't remember the exact day. Sorry if I missed it. So . . . .Happy Birthday sometime!
are you going at 12:01???
Whit's birthday is the 17th!
Happy Birthday! (said like Gus Gus is the preferred way) Have a good one!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, Whittney, when is your birthday? Isn't it around this time of year? Did I miss it? Or is it coming up. Either way, I'm a terrible friend because I can't remember the exact day. Sorry if I missed it. So . . . .Happy Birthday sometime!
are you going at 12:01???
Whit's birthday is the 17th!
Happy Birthday! (said like Gus Gus is the preferred way) Have a good one!!!!
Post a Comment