Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Photog Blog

I know I've already asked for help in naming my photography blog, but I've narrowed it down to 2 names: Shooting Star and Make It Snappy. Which one do you like? Vote to the right.

I've borrowed my cousin's nice camera to practice taking pictures of other families so that I can perhaps get a good picture or two of her family this weekend. I've already started my blog, it just needs a name so that everyone can look at it and start telling Elliot how badly I need a new camera so that my fairly good pictures can become spectacular!

7 comments:

The Crazy Holdens said...

Maybe Shooting Stars?

lisa said...

I like make is snappy. cute. how can we see it?

lisa said...

ps I completed your tag :)

Whitney said...

. . . OR should I just name it Whitney Dibble Photography? All of the photography blogs I've looked at just have their names across it. Hum, I'm fickle.

***LIZ*** said...

I just want to see all the photos you've been taking. I hear you got a huge response to your offer. I want to see all the cute kids and famlies you have photographed!

Whitney said...

Not a huge response. I have enjoyed the practice though! I need to edit some of the pictures and then I'll post them on my new blog.

By the way, I feel honored to have at least 41 people who look at my blog. I wondered.

Whitney said...

Shooting Star 17% (8 votes)
Make It Snappy 80% (37 votes)
Other 2% (1 vote)