Last week Stella strapped on her swimmer and asked if she could go outside and play in the sprinklers. I told her it was too cold, but she didn't believe me because it was actually pretty warm outside. The sprinklers were too cold for her, so she asked me to get the kiddie pool out. I told her once again that it would be just as cold as the sprinklers, but I was in a push-over mood, so I filled up the pool.

Stella put her feet in, but she said it was too cold for her bum.
3 comments:
You need some of our snow for your swimming pool. I'll ship you some. We've got plenty!
It's been snowing the last couple of days, so I'm so jealous. I'm SO ready for winter to be over.
I am insanely jealous at the moment. Our swimming pool would be an ice skating rink if I filled it up.
Post a Comment