Thank you for helping me describe myself for the adoption papers. I guess there was no way around fishing for those compliments, so I thank you very, very much friends.
I had no idea that you were adopting or that you couldn't have children. Ok, I don't really know you that well, but from reading your blog I feel like I know you, and I would love to get to know you even better in "real life". You and your family are in our prayers! We love you and your husband so much (again, even though we don't know you that well) and I truly admire you every time I see you at church or anywhere really. You are a beautiful woman and you are always so kind and helpful to everybody. Stella is a lucky girl and soon another baby will be blessed to be a dibble!
1 comment:
I had no idea that you were adopting or that you couldn't have children. Ok, I don't really know you that well, but from reading your blog I feel like I know you, and I would love to get to know you even better in "real life".
You and your family are in our prayers!
We love you and your husband so much (again, even though we don't know you that well) and I truly admire you every time I see you at church or anywhere really. You are a beautiful woman and you are always so kind and helpful to everybody.
Stella is a lucky girl and soon another baby will be blessed to be a dibble!
Post a Comment