I am surprised you let them stay there long enough to take a picture. I also relieved (for your sake and Stella's) to see that there wasn't a certain wet spot that brought on the quick change.
Oh Shellee, do you think my house is always clean or something? You should stop by unexpectedly sometime and check it out. And that is a stain on the carpet. Not sure what it was though.
7 comments:
Love it! I love the pink boots too!
Every girl needs pink cowboy boots!
So cute! I need to get sophie some boots like that!
Those have to be your pants and boots. I've never seen Stella wear pants before!
Did she MELT? I am a bit worried! I want to see that she is OK.....
I am surprised you let them stay there long enough to take a picture.
I also relieved (for your sake and Stella's) to see that there wasn't a certain wet spot that brought on the quick change.
Oh Shellee, do you think my house is always clean or something? You should stop by unexpectedly sometime and check it out. And that is a stain on the carpet. Not sure what it was though.
Post a Comment