Saturday, April 24, 2010

Crappy Shoes

These were the shoes Stella happened to be wearing the most when she learned how to ride her bike. She hadn't quite figured out the hand breaks, so her shoes suffered the consequences. They were only $3.00 at Target so I didn't care. I was about the throw them away, but then I remembered how she pretty much craps up her other shoes too. Might as well keep these as the crappers to play in and save the other shoes. Right?

So if I forget to make Stella change her shoes before she comes over to your house, please know that she is not an orphan and we can afford new shoes.

Next goal: Stop saying crap.

4 comments:

Shellee said...

What's wrong with Crap? It's better than what you could say!
She's welcome anytime at our house regardless of her "shoe status". We love her.

Myra said...

I would wear down the bottoms of my shoes until there were giant holes in the bottom when I would try and stop myself with my bike. Go Stella! Way to improvise.

I still don't like to stop with the break.

(by the way, your word verification says, effeu, which sounds like f-u, which is much much much worse than crap that i almost didn't write those two letters together.)

The Robinsons said...

HAHAHA! I love your next goal. I try not to say it too...when my four and two year old say "crap" and "danggit" constantly, I knew some things needed to change :)

Natty said...

I love well loved shoes. And I love that you took a picture of them. Stella will appreciate that years down the road.