After gymnastics today, Stella's coach motioned me over to talk and she informed me that Stella has mastered all of the skills, techniques, and form (she said she has the athletic body for the sport) of the "Grasshopper" level of gymnastics and wants to move her to Level Orange.
I don't really know what that means in the world of gymnastics, but Miss K (her coach) said that most of the girls in that level will be a little older than Stella, but there's nothing more for her to work on if she stays to finish the Grasshopper class.
We'll probably have to change times and days, but that's OK because Stella loves it! And as long as she loves it, she gets to do it . . . unless we have to take out a 2nd mortgage . . . we might have issues with that.
4 comments:
I love that she is in a skirt! You go girl!
She came out of my womb in a skirt.
Way to go Stella! That is so exciting! Now I will teach her how to do the worm! I bet that will really impress her gymnastics teacher!
Yes...that might create problems. My parents may or may not have gone in to some serious debt over my gymnastics career. WAY TO GO STELLA!! I'm SO IMPRESSED! (but don't tell her I said so...she might glare at me)
Post a Comment