They look good to me. I'll be right over. Craving the cookies. Loves - Grandma
Now those cookies don't look like the usual Anderson "blue-hue" cookies. Are they different and better for you? If so, give up the recipe.
Doesn't Elliot LOVE over-done cookies? I agree with you that a cookie is done when it is still doughy not dark.
They would have been perfect had I not left them in the oven for over 30 minutes. The laundry can wait Whitney! Focus on the cookies! (p.s. Elliot didn't know about non-over-done cookies until he married me . . . he's converted)
Those look AWFUL!!No amount of milk could save those nasty looking things!This is truly a sad occasion.
Last time I tried to multi-task with cooking involved, we ended up with flaming nachos at our house...& I am talking FLAMING! LOL!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They look good to me. I'll be right over. Craving the cookies. Loves - Grandma
Now those cookies don't look like the usual Anderson "blue-hue" cookies. Are they different and better for you? If so, give up the recipe.
Doesn't Elliot LOVE over-done cookies? I agree with you that a cookie is done when it is still doughy not dark.
They would have been perfect had I not left them in the oven for over 30 minutes. The laundry can wait Whitney! Focus on the cookies! (p.s. Elliot didn't know about non-over-done cookies until he married me . . . he's converted)
Those look AWFUL!!
No amount of milk could save those nasty looking things!
This is truly a sad occasion.
Last time I tried to multi-task with cooking involved, we ended up with flaming nachos at our house...& I am talking FLAMING! LOL!
Post a Comment