Thursday, November 30, 2006

Take Her to the Zoo

I didn’t think it was possible, but Stella has become even more active! I’m sure she has some monkey blood in her. I’m almost to the point of deciding to enroll her into gymnastics, not only to rid herself of some excess energy, but to teach her proper form when doing the somersaults and acrobatics that she’s been doing lately. She climbed over Emily’s chain-linked fence 2 weeks ago, something that Emily’s 3 boys have never even thought of doing. Sometimes I’ll be in the other room and hear from the kitchen, “Mommy, I get down!” repeated several times because she’s on the counter and can’t figure out how to get down. She is hooked on pink dresses and needs to wear one at least once a day. She talks constantly and has learned more words to her favorite song (Once Upon A Dream). She won’t let me help her with a lot of things now and always says, “My do it!”

We went to the zoo today and went into the new Sting Ray Bay exhibit. If you wash your hands, you can touch the sting rays, but I’m still freaked out by the Steve Irwin incident, so we weren’t going to touch them even though their stingers have been clipped off and Stella would have loved it. Brooke, Tyler, Justin, and Crystal touched them though.

Tyler was soaked by the time he was done.

The Mom's Group Crew (some of us)
Otho Johnson, Crystal & Hunter Mabb, Myra & Ellie & Abe Johnson, Jessa & Emma Jackson, Donovan (& Elliott is hiding in the stroller) Earl, Brooke & Justin & Tyler Cook, and Whitney & Stella Dibble

Brooke, Stella, Justin, and Tyler (Tyler would snag a chance to ride in Stella's stroller any chance he got, but then Justin wanted to ride in it, so he got on Tyler's shoulders. Then Stella was mad that they were in her stroller, so she got on top of Justin. Brooke was pushing them around and I'm sure that poor stroller has seen it's weight limit).

My camera battery died, so I just stole most of these pictures from my good friend Crystal’s blog.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The zoo in November?? You lucky sundevils...