Sweet baby girl Hannah came over to play the other day while Lindsay went to a wedding. This little fairy dress that Stella about wore out when she was smaller now fits Hannah. She was so happy to dress up like Stella!
My girls love(d) dressing up too. They are kind of getting out of it. But every once in a while I will find them dressing themselves up. Lipstick and all. Your bows are darling!! You are a super professional bow maker! Wow! AND amazing job on the quilt. You are talented in so many ways. I tried to make a quilt once, basically in the end my mom had to unstitch it and sew it the right way. That is simply not my talent. Are you EVER going to be in Utah? Lets have a reunion, me, you and Shannon (and whoever else wants to come). Wouldn't that be the funnest?!
5 comments:
Veranda sounds nicer that patio.
Hannah is so cute, she looks like a little model coming out of the doorway like that.
As for Stella, she and Aaron really need to be good friends, they both make the same kinds of faces when they see the camera!
My girls love(d) dressing up too. They are kind of getting out of it. But every once in a while I will find them dressing themselves up. Lipstick and all.
Your bows are darling!! You are a super professional bow maker! Wow! AND amazing job on the quilt. You are talented in so many ways. I tried to make a quilt once, basically in the end my mom had to unstitch it and sew it the right way. That is simply not my talent.
Are you EVER going to be in Utah? Lets have a reunion, me, you and Shannon (and whoever else wants to come). Wouldn't that be the funnest?!
why do you have to be the coolest aunt? that is supposed to be my job! They are so cute!!
It's so fun to be a little girl at your house! If I ever have one I will be coming to you for ideas.
I love that little fairy princess!
Post a Comment