I love when the capet gets cleaned. Our carpet was too old, so that's what converted me to wood floors.Looks wonderful, are you going to make people wear booties in you home from now on?
That looks bee-u-tiful!
oh la la! Makes me want to wear brand new white socks and walk on it.
Your carprt looks amazing!PS Thanks for the adoption links, I read them and cried! We've been considerind the idea. . .
i meant considering ;)
That is a funny story:0 The carpet does look superb!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love when the capet gets cleaned. Our carpet was too old, so that's what converted me to wood floors.
Looks wonderful, are you going to make people wear booties in you home from now on?
That looks bee-u-tiful!
oh la la! Makes me want to wear brand new white socks and walk on it.
Your carprt looks amazing!
PS Thanks for the adoption links, I read them and cried! We've been considerind the idea. . .
i meant considering ;)
That is a funny story:0
The carpet does look superb!
Post a Comment