That was such a lovely day! Happiness always to both of you! Mom Dib
Happy Anniversary!! Happiness now and forever more! ;)
ps BEAUTIFUL picture!
That is a seriously gorgeous picture! Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! That is wonderful!
what young pups you were! Congrats!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
Happy Anniversary! I love your bouquet!
Hooray for marriage! Hooray for Love! Hooray for the Dibbles! NINE YEARS! WOW!
9 years! Happy Anniversary!
WOW! What a lucky guy!
Happy Anniversary! Man you guys are getting old. J/K
Congratulations, and Happy Anniversary! What a BEAUTIFUL picture, I love it! :)
Ummm, hello! Your anniversary is in September, duh!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
That was such a lovely day! Happiness always to both of you! Mom Dib
Happy Anniversary!! Happiness now and forever more! ;)
ps BEAUTIFUL picture!
That is a seriously gorgeous picture! Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! That is wonderful!
what young pups you were! Congrats!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
Happy Anniversary! I love your bouquet!
Hooray for marriage! Hooray for Love! Hooray for the Dibbles! NINE YEARS! WOW!
9 years! Happy Anniversary!
WOW! What a lucky guy!
Happy Anniversary! Man you guys are getting old. J/K
Congratulations, and Happy Anniversary! What a BEAUTIFUL picture, I love it! :)
Ummm, hello! Your anniversary is in September, duh!
Post a Comment