Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Elliot!

Elliot celebrated his #31 birthday on Monday! I'm sure you can all understand my confusion when all year Elliot makes sure that we all know that he doesn't want a big deal made out of his birthday and then the first thing he says as he's clapping his hands excitedly on his birthday morning is, "When do I get to open presents?!"

I had a present planned for every day of this week to celebrate his Birthday Week, but he didn't like that idea, so I gave them to him at the same time. Stella made him hunt for them though as she hid them around the house. We ate dinner at Joe's Real BBQ with Elliot's family because you get a free meal on your birthday.

So even though I'm counting on you becoming more confusing (or confused) in your old age, I'm sure glad that I get to be the one to try to NOT CELEBRATE your birthday henceforth and forevermore! Love you Sweetie!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Happy Birthday Elliot! I love that you went to Joe's because you get the free meal...you should tell him that next year you get into Disneyland FREE on your birthday!

Shellee said...

Wait... you get into Disneyland free on your birthday??!?!?! Really???
We went to Joe's BBQ last night for Curt's birthday while my friend watched the kids. They have the best ribs!
Happy Birthday Bishop Elliot!

The Earls said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great one!